Sunday 28 April 2013

Hoka Highland Fling Race Update

A distinct lack of blogging over the last couple of weeks due to a house move (and lots of building work) and no t'interweb.

Now that we are back in the correct century, I can at least give a quick update on the Highland Fling as we have just got back from Scotland.

I was a little worried about how the house move might have affected my run, but I managed to put together another good race, breaking my PB for the course by 22 mins, finishing in 8:56 hours for 21st place.

I'm delighted with that result and am looking forward to a nice recovery week before the final push of training up to the West Highland Way Race in 8 weeks time.

Full race report and video to follow.


1 comment:

Fellrunner1975 said...

Great report Dave - looking in fine form for WHW! best of luck!!