Saturday 19 May 2012

Three valleys

Just about got everything in place for the next Lakeland 100 recce run tomorrow. This one has taken a bit more logistical juggling involving various car trips, a campervan, co-driver, running over fells and a bus journey. Only two things remain to be slotted into place; John needs to arrive here in time to watch the football and we need to run 30 odd miles. Simples!!

Managed to take in (the view into) three valleys today. Wasdale, Ennerdale and Buttermere. Rather windy on the tops today (the weather, not me!) but still enjoyable. I made sure I took the climbs nice and easy with tomorrow in mind and am looking forward to seeing another chunk of the Lakeland 100 route. This will actually complete my trip round the route, though I need to spend more time on the Wasdale to Keswick section which needs care, especially in the dark. That will be the final recce for John and myself in four weeks time.

Wasdale

Ennerdale

Buttermere

No comments: